Call for Papers & Posters
As in the preceding congresses there will be eight sections serving a comprehensive exchange on all topics of analytic philosophy. GAP invites all interested persons to submit contributions to GAP.8. There is a novelty: not only talks, but also posters can be submitted. All submissions can be either in German or in English language. Talks must not exceed 25 minutes; then there will be 10 minutes time for discussion.
Posters will be presented in the DIN A0 format.
Talks and posters can be independently submitted and will be independently reviewed. If more acceptable talks should be submitted than time allows in the various sections, we reserve the right to propose a change to a submisssion in the poster sessions.
The University of Konstanz offers a best paper and a best poster award (500 Euro each).
- Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2012.
- Submissions can be in German or in English.
- Submissions must be prepared for blind review.
- All submissions must be made online via the conference tool, which will be available from December 2011.
- Submissions consist of a short abstract (no more than 350 words) and an extended abstract (about 1000 words). All abstracts must be submitted as a word document (MS Word version 97-2003) and follow the formatting instructions given in our homepage.
- All submissions will be reviewed by at least two referees. Decisions are scheduled for April 2012.
There will be the following sections:
1. Philosophy of Language
2. Metaphysics & Ontology
3. Logic & Theory of Science
4. Philosophy of Mind
6. Aesthetics and Philosophy of Religion
7. Applied Ethics, Political Philosophy, Philosophy of Law, and Social Philosophy
8. Normative Ethics, Metaethics, Philosophy of Action and Decision-Making